Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Sign up for private lessons on eduFire!


I just joined an online teaching community called eduFire where I can teach students with Adobe Connect. So now there's something a little more formalized and sensible where you can schedule one-on-one tutoring sessions. I took down my Skype link and the meebo chatroom because I was getting a lot more spam than actual conversation (It was bound to happen thanks to the Internet Hate Machine) and my class has been keeping me pretty busy. Still, I'm probably free maybe a couple hours to talk now and then on eduFire. Of course I still read and respond to the comments you post here to my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you on eduFire! I hope to take drawing from you sometime soon, I just need to get myself a tablet!

Anonymous said...

Mark,

I have to start saving for my equipment but soon I will be seeing you in class! Glad you joined eduFire.

Anonymous said...

Hello Mark先生,

How are you doing? I hope that you are doing well! And I see that you Enjoy teaching on edufire.com now. I find that it is great to have you on here now, finally.

Will you still continue posting your ten minute drawing technique videos on your youtube page? I sure hope so, I am looking forward to them!

I hope to enjoy a lesson or two with you in the not so far away future!

-Q.